Your Information is Important
Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information)
The company processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed will not be used for any
purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance
with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act will be implemented.
1. Fill out and manage the job application form on the recruitment website
The personal information collected when filling out the job application form is collected for the purpose of personal identification, criteria for
determining whether to hire, and reference materials, and the company does not use the personal information for any purpose other than the
purpose of collection.
2. Employee personnel information management
Personal information of employees is collected for HR management, welfare support, internal business performance, and smooth communication
for employees. The company collects the minimum amount of information for the above purposes, and the collected information cannot be used
other than for the purposes stated above.
3. Marketing and Advertising
The personal information provided by the customer may be used for event and advertisement information, providing opportunities to lock in, and
for business and marketing purposes.
4. Personal image information
Personal information is processed for the purpose of collection-analysis and provision of crime prevention and investigation, facility safety and fire
Article 2 (Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information)
① The company processes and retains personal information within the period of 'retention of personal information according to laws and
regulations or within the period of personal information retention and use agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1. Recruitment website preparation and management of job application form: Personal information of job applicants is stored for 5 years after
application, and data after 5 years is destroyed without delay. However, if the applicant requests the deletion of personal information, the company
destroys it immediately.
2. Employee HR information management: Retained until the purpose, including the period of tenure and post-retirement, is achieved.
Article 3 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
① In principle, the company processes the personal information of the information subject within the scope specified in Article 1 (Purpose of
processing personal information), and does not process it beyond the original scope or provide it to a third party without the prior consent of
the information subject. However, if there are special provisions in other laws or cases falling under Article 18 Paragraph 2 of the Personal
Information Protection Act, such as criminal investigations, exceptions are made. When the company provides personal information to a third
party other than the purpose notified at the time of initial collection, separate consent of the information subject is obtained before provision,
and certain matters stipulated in the law (recipient, purpose of use, items of personal information provided, period of use) etc.) will be notified
Article 4 (Consignment of Personal Information Processing)
① The company entrusts the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
1. Payroll work consignment
- Consignee (trustee): ITNJ
- Details of entrusted work: Consignment of work such as salary and 4 major insurance
② When the company concludes a consignment contract, in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the contract
includes matters related to responsibilities such as prohibition of processing of personal information other than the purpose of performing
entrusted work, technical-administrative protection, restriction of re-entrustment, management-supervision of trustee, and compensation for
damages. etc., and supervise whether the trustee handles personal information safely.
③ If the contents of the consignment work or the consignee is changed, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy
Article 5 (Rights and Obligations of Information Subjects and Method of Exercising)
① The information subject can exercise the following personal information protection rights against the company at any time.
1. Request to read personal information
2. Request for correction in case of errors, etc.
3. Request for deletion
4. Request to stop processing
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be made to the company in writing, by phone, e-mail, fax, etc., and the company will
take action without delay.
③ If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal informa
-tion until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done through an agent such as the legal representative of the information subject or
a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must present the power of attorney in the form of Attachment No. 11 of the Enforcement
Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ The information subject must not infringe on the personal information and privacy of the information subject himself or others processed
by the company in violation of related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 6 (Items of personal information to be processed)
The company collects and processes the following personal information through the job application form or personal report.
1. Collection items: name, resident registration number, academic background, address, mobile phone number, phone number, history, e-mail
address, military service information, family information, etc
2. Collection method: employment application form or personal report, etc.
Article 7 (Destruction of Personal Information)
① The company destroys the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of
the personal information retention period or achievement of the purpose of processing.
② If the personal information retention period agreed by the information subject has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved,
if it is necessary to continue to preserve the personal information in accordance with other laws, move the personal information to a separate
database (DB) or change the storage location Conserve otherwise.
③ The procedure and method of personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The company selects the personal information for which the reason for destruction occurred, and destroys the personal information with the
approval of the company's personal information protection officer.
2. Destruction method
The company destroys personal information recorded and stored in the form of an electronic file using a method such as Low Level Format so
that the record cannot be reproduced, and is stored in paper documents.
Record-stored personal information is destroyed by shredding or incineration with a shredder.
Article 8 (Measures to ensure the safety of personal information)
The company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Administrative measures: internal management plan establishment-implementation, regular employee training, etc.
2. Technical measures: management of access rights of personal information processing system, etc., installation of access control system,
encryption of unique identification information, installation of security program
3. Physical measures: Control access to computer rooms, data storage rooms, etc.
Article 9 (Matters related to installation-operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection device)
The company does not use 'cookies' that store and retrieve the information subject's usage information from time to time.
Article 10 (Personal Information Protection Officer)
① The company is responsible for overall handling of personal information, and has designated a person in charge of personal information
protection as follows to handle complaints and damage relief from information subjects related to personal information processing.
▶︎ Personal Information Protection Officer
Name: Hong Gil-dong
Contact: 0000-0000-0000, email@example.com
▶︎ Personal Information Protection Department
Department Name: Team 00
Contact Person : Hong Gil-dong
Contact: 0000-0000, firstname.lastname@example.org
② The information subject shall send all personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc.
You can contact us. The company will answer and handle the inquiries of the subject of compensation without delay.
Article 11 (Request for viewing personal information)
The information subject may file a request for access to personal information in accordance with Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection
Act to the following departments. The company will make every effort to promptly process the personal information access request of the
▶︎ Personal Information Protection Department
Department Name : 00 Team
Contact Person : Hong Gil-dong
Contact: 0000-0000, email@example.com
Article 12 (Remedies for Infringement of Rights)
The information subject may inquire about damage relief and consultation for personal information infringement to the following organizations.
The following organizations are separate organizations from the company, and if you are not satisfied with the company's own personal information
complaint handling and damage relief results, Please contact us.
▶︎ Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Responsibilities: Report personal information infringement, apply for counseling
- Homepage: privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Telephone: (without area code) 118
- Address: (58324) 9 Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do (301-2 Bitgaram-dong), 3rd floor, Personal Information Infringement Report Center
▶︎ Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
- Responsibilities: Personal information dispute mediation application, collective dispute mediation (civil resolution)
- Website: www.kopico.go.kr
- Tel: (without area code) 1833-6972
- Address: 4th floor of Government Complex Seoul, 209 Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul (03171)
▶︎ Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Investigation Team
▶︎ National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau
Article 13 (Installation-Operation of Image Information Processing Equipment)
① The company installs and operates image information processing equipment as follows.
1. Basis and purpose of installation of image information processing equipment: Safety and fire prevention in the company’s facilities
2. Number of installations, installation location, and shooting range: 4 cameras installed, one inside each door on each floor of the headquarters.
3. Person in charge of management, department in charge, and person with authority to access video information: Director Im Dong-jin, General
4. Video information recording time, storage period, storage location, processing method
- Shooting time: 24 hours shooting
- Storage period: 90 days from the time of shooting
- Storage place and treatment method: Stored and processed inside the machine room of the head office
5. How and where to check video information: Request to the person in charge of management (General Affairs Team)
6. Measures against the data subject's request for viewing of image information, etc.: The application must be made with a request for confirmation
of the existence of personal image information, and if the subject of information is photographed, or clearly
Access is permitted only when necessary for the benefit of life and physical property.
7. Technical-administrative and physical measures for video information protection: establishment of internal management plan, access control
and restriction of access rights, provision of storage facilities and installation of locking devices, etc.
① This personal information processing policy is effective from January 1, 2017.
② If there are additions, deletions or corrections of changes according to laws and regulations, we plan to notify them through the website.